Anyone know who stole the 130 setup from saco bay tackles seminar?

riskybusiness

Commander
Boat Make
35 five islands
if anyone knows anything or saw anything at yesterdays(4-6-13) saco bay tackle seminar at the clambake in scarborough maine, someone walked off with a brand new long 80 tip rod with a new shimano 130 spooled up with smoke blue mono and probably an orange backer, the rod has winthrop guides and is black with a silver wrapping. and has a tuna logo on the rod above the the butt. if anyone saw anything, or hears anything about it call saco bay tackle at 207-284-4453 talk to pete or ken. or anyone for that matter. or you can PM me on here and i will relay it to them. someone had to see something, or maybe ya hear someone talking about it, do the right thing. these guys work there ass off to put the seminar together and make it a good time for everyone and noone really needs to be stealing stuff from them, just remember whoever took that one is probably the guy who would walk by something on your boat and walk off with it if noone was looking. let anyone who might have been there know or any tackle shops know to be on the lookout for it. i will attach a few pictures the one with it at the stern of the mock boat it is the rod on the right in the picture. thanks for your help, hopefully they can get the rod back or whoever took it decides to do the right thing...

photo (1).jpg

photo (2).jpg

photo (3).jpg

googinhater

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
38 yb. f/v wildlife
People have no respect these days someone needs there hands broke for this please Guy help these boys out if you can I feel so bad they do great things and get burnt this is to bad hope for the best good luck and you no this rod is curst the tuna gods know and will not bend this rod for these cowords

Badlatitude

Rear Admiral
I hope the scumbags get what they deserve! No good pieces of shit belong in a bait bag!

F/V Sophia Rose

Lieutenant
Boat Make
32 Holland
Wow someone has some balls. Petes one of the nicest guys on the planet and if I recall that rod/reel were being given away in a raffle to benefit the Childrens Hospital! What a scum bag.

riskybusiness

Commander
Boat Make
35 five islands
no john that rod was just a demo they had there, they auctioned off a shimano 130 right before it was stolen to benifit the barbra bush childrens hospital, (which raised $1200 for it). but still all the more reason the people person who stole it should be shot.....they had a picture of the raffle being drawn and the rod was still there in the picture so it was sometime right after that....

gettes

Lieutenant
Boat Make
Osmond Beal 36
Man it never ceases to amaze me how many scumbags are out there. How the frig do you get a 130 into your pants. That mf'er deserves to be tied in a 55gal drum of slime eels, let them turn em into skeletor from the inside out.

riskybusiness

Commander
Boat Make
35 five islands
i guess they have 2 people who saw the guy grab the rod, guess it was a tall guy, wearing a blue jacket with high collar, had a hat and brown hair....thats all they have got so far, but if anyone was there and has any pics with someone matching that description, or knows who it was...they will get the guy eventually its a "reel" small waterfront someone knows something somewhere...

Super Suck

Lieutenant Commander
Boat Make
Lasco 5' fiberglass
If the rod was next to the rods in the top 2 pics, I say gravity took it. When the reels requiring repairs/replacement parts is the Serial Numbers required?

MDI45

Vice Admiral
Boat Make
45MDI /28WB
I had it happen to me when i owed my bait and tackle shop.....i had two custom 50-130 stand up rods walk.....i might have bin building rods or repairing reels....and they ran in and grabbed two rods...scummers

F/V Sophia Rose

Lieutenant
Boat Make
32 Holland
Id be checking the pawn shops, craigslist and ebay. It would be suicide for this guy to actually fish this rod. Maine is too small a place for it not to be noticed.

riskybusiness

Commander
Boat Make
35 five islands
ya i dunno why the pics flipped upside down when i put em on here.....but no i dont think gravity stole em......

Old Mud

Admiral
Lite User
First Name
Don
Boat Make
Ho Made
Top Bottom