Anyone seeing life?

Bulman711

Lieutenant Commander
Boat Make
31 JC
Anyone finding any life around? Any steady feeds or good bites? I thought it was starting to turn a corner last week with whales showing up in good numbers feeding on the abundance of bait around but this week has been dead on and around the bank. Anyone been out east? hearing the stick boats were getting em out there.

Thanks, Jack.

CEShawn

Vice Admiral
Boat Make
Downeastless
I am not fishing this year yet, overseas. Then when I do fish its out east or down south...

I will say that fishing the last week of July to about the last week of August is a DEADZONE for me. Sure sometimes you get lucky and pull up some crap down in the canyons but nothing like those September bites where its just ON with anything. Granted had some of the best MARLIN fishing in there but that doesnt mean much to me. When I am home usually take the first two weeks of August to spend time with family.

Of course we'll get the internet hero who says his best time, is those 4 weeks... Im just saying...

Maybe instead of typing in here, I should of just clicked FOLLOW THREAD, but nah that would be to easy...

duxbait

Captain
Go join the hundreds of idiots in chatham to make some money while tuna is slow. And btw, looks pretty fishy down there, just waiting to see a tuna pop in all the sand eel feeds

Bulman711

Lieutenant Commander
Boat Make
31 JC
Go join the hundreds of idiots in chatham to make some money while tuna is slow. And btw, looks pretty fishy down there, just waiting to see a tuna pop in all the sand eel feeds
Thanks, have you been down that way at all? Crab ledge area? Or SE?

Bassin

Lieutenant Commander
Boat Make
Maritime Skiff
got spooled by a tunie that ate a 7 lb bluefish last week.. boat wouldnt start just sat there for 5-10 minute and watched the thing dump the reel on full drag. ended up breaking the backing..

Chum Pot

Lieutenant Commander
Boat Make
Parker
got spooled by a tunie that ate a 7 lb bluefish last week.. boat wouldnt start just sat there for 5-10 minute and watched the thing dump the reel on full drag. ended up breaking the backing..

I can't hit 'like" as this made me cry, sorry for your loss, I feel your pain :(

Top Bottom