AwlGrip Dark Green

TwoRivers

Lieutenant
Boat Make
BHM Flyepointe 32' 1989
Does anybody have a sample of Awlgrip Dark Green or Forest Green ,painted on a board or piece of paper,that you can mail to me? There is no dealer in my area, and I don't want to buy a quart if its not what I'm looking for. If anyone knows of a boatyard painting this color please let me know. I will be happy to pay for postage .
Thanks
TwoRivers

Last edited:

Dr Dude

Captain
Lite User
Boat Make
Fortier 33 , McKeeCraft 28

lobstercatcher

Rear Admiral
There are a few different boat paint manufactures. If you are looking for a spisific color , you may have to look elsewhere. There are all kinds of paints and urethanes. Imron and automotive paints have been used also.

Raider Ronnie

Vice Admiral
Lite User
Website
www.bostonharborcharters.com
Boat Make
33 Flowers.

TwoRivers

Lieutenant
Boat Make
BHM Flyepointe 32' 1989
Yes I guess that's what I'm trying to do. The paint is probably about 15 years old. I have no idea what it is . Probably impossible to match. The boat is 24 years old, my first. Don't know how far I want to go with it? $$$ money wise. Called Awlgrip, they suggested Tester model airplane paint for touchup! !
Thanks for your reply

Tuckerman

Captain
Boat Make
22 webber cove
In my area some the body shop supply places will come down and match the color for you. They have done it for me using their color gun. It gets it pretty close.

Raider Ronnie

Vice Admiral
Lite User
Website
www.bostonharborcharters.com
Boat Make
33 Flowers.

bestfish

Lieutenant Commander
Boat Make
36' Harris Cuttyhunk
Here's what easypoxy jade green looks like after a decent prep, and rolling and tipping. I was shocked it took less than a quart to cover the boat. The red bottom is now black which looks a lot better
image.jpg

image.jpg

Top Bottom