Be careful who u talk shit to !!

MouseTrap

Admiral
Boat Make
Rosborough
This is why my 7 and 9 y/o are in the dojo four days a week. So, they learn respect, and never to talk shit to anyone. Looks like the tubby guy on top, just got more cardio in that 15 seconds, than the last decade or so.

jim

Admiral
Boat Make
44 John Williams (stanley)
I like to see them movin outta NY and headin west. Wish yall would treat them a little nicer or finish the job and bury their asses in the desert.... we dont want em comin back!

steveinak

Admiral
Boat Make
31 BHM
there's million's more out there that need the same treatment :rolleyes:

Just thought about this(engage brain before mouth)! Guys please don't take my comment wrong by "millions more" i'm talking about all the arrogant, loudmouth, dump shits in the world and not picking on anyone in particular.

captjohn

Commodore
Boat Make
Henriques
He who look hardest for trouble usually finds it. Did I see a few teeth come flying out of his mouth?

jim

Admiral
Boat Make
44 John Williams (stanley)
Just thought about this(engage brain before mouth)! Guys please don't take my comment wrong by "millions more" i'm talking about all the arrogant, loudmouth, dump shits in the world and not picking on anyone in particular.

X2 with my comment. Not commenting on any race in particular just the Type Asshole personality. Plenty of them in all races and it makes my heart warm to see them spittin their teeth all over a parking lot!

Top Bottom