Best Birthday Ever

JimRP31

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
Willis Beal/RP 31
I turned 44 on Saturday. On Sunday my wife rewired our boat. She cleaned up some old junk wires that had several splices and installed new lights, horn and the new GPS. The new Garmin 740S is awesome and that only using it for 5 minutes in the driveway. Next step are to paint one more coat of topsides, install new rub rails and touch up the bottom paint.

MASTERENEGADE

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
Had a DE, now 24' Privateer
Congratulations and happy birthday. Thats great that your wife is handy enough to do that on a boat for you.

Altough i wouldnt advertise this too much on this site, you may have guys trying to steal your wife haha

JimRP31

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
Willis Beal/RP 31
MR thanks again, I forgot to mention I grew up in Northport. How is my old town doing.

MASTERENEGADE

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
Had a DE, now 24' Privateer
Town is still here and doing well. Except they now want to charge $3 a foot to tie up to the town dock for a night, since they implemented the charge it has been very very quiet on the dock scene. Myself and few friends used to do fri night dock parties, well for $105 a night id rather go to rhode island or somewhere besides where i pay taxes.

Otherwise the town is still kicking and keeping the old traditional look of its past.

JimRP31

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
Willis Beal/RP 31
Glad to hear town is looking traditional. Sorry about the dock fee it's happening everywhere.

Top Bottom