Best Marketed boat on the internet

riskybusiness

Commander
Boat Make
35 five islands
hahaha well good to know its not only me that feels that way.....

mcangelo41

Commander
Im sorry if the owner is one here....as I spam as well if trying to sell just because its the name of the game but....This boat needs to sell.. How can we help the seller HAHA...

MDI45

Vice Admiral
Boat Make
45MDI /28WB
Im sorry if the owner is one here....as I spam as well if trying to sell just because its the name of the game but....This boat needs to sell.. How can we help the seller HAHA...
Convince him to lower his price!!!..lowering it 5 bucks is not gunna do it..70,000 to 69,995.....I personally like the hull...maybe it needs a new house put on it .....i think there is a similar boat down this way called the Patty Ann...and from what i hear the owner likes the boat

Bill_N

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
31' JC Rowdy Girl
The boat was built by Capt Al Anderson and was the Prowler. Fished on it once in the mid 80's. Good sea boat, nice and steady, not fast though.

Badlatitude

Rear Admiral
That boat has been for sale for a long time. Its everywhere and I thinkeveryone is sick of seeing it lol.

I think it was originally listed for $90,000, hes down to 70 now. Only30k more to go before anyone will bother

Jay c

Commander
Boat Make
31' Duffy
Did Zack really write 3 paragraphs about a troll valve? Good lord.

Bill_N

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
31' JC Rowdy Girl
What was the point of that article? We should all own charter boats? Or maybe it was just some blabbering to make a few bucks on..

Last edited:

MDI45

Vice Admiral
Boat Make
45MDI /28WB
Like i said before its a nice boat.....it's the same style as my friend James boat....great when you can take the sides down and get the summer breeze thru there.....so the only reason i could think is that she is a little over priced
attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:

BOSBoatMan

Vice Admiral
Boat Make
36 Hatteras/13 Whaler/24 Sailfish
Was this boat ever down in Hyannis running charters off the Front Street docks? If so I might have fished on it like....seventeen years ago.

Top Bottom