BHM 32 Complete Flybridge Package

Hi all

I am selling for a friend, a complete flybridge package that was just removed from a 1990 BHM 32'. The package includes the flybridge surround and upper console (hydraulic steering system and engine contols available), bimini canvas top, two bench seats with storage below and mounting cleats, all cushions, smoked venturi windscreen, complete flybridge mooring cover, all deck mounting cleats, custom stainless steel railings and integrated ladder to aft deck. All mounting hardware for railings/ladder. All trim pieces in freshly varnished teak. All pieces are of the highest Maine quality workmanship. The flybrige is on a pallet that is relatively easy to move and all other pieces have been professionally packaged for shipping. Flybridge and components are currently in the Pacific Northwest. We will assist with shipping cooridination and there is a possibility of delivery by me almost anywhere on the west coast. I personally removed and packed each and every piece and there is nothing damaged or missing. More pics available upon request or on yachtworld by searching Flye Point BHM 32'. Open to offers.
Thanks for looking, for more information please contact Michael at (805)649-5067 or email me through the forum.

image.jpg

petrel

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
56' DMR, 31' BHM
Not sure how many 31' BHM's there are on West Coast, but good luck. They are great boats. Might put a tower on mine someday. Or not; water here is still too cold for cobia. Late spring here.

Top Bottom