BHM lobster boat - $18500 (Yarmouth)

lobstercatcher

Admiral
My son went and looked at it this morning.

He, along with others ...did not buy or leave with a deposit. Seller firm on price.

Needs a total restoration . There was everything from broken windows to the seller kept changing the story about the boat. Engine needs to be replaced. The good thing was the seller is a real likable guy.

CEShawn

Admiral
Boat Make
Downeastless
Sometimes I'm glad I bought my boat or else I would pick up a dozen boats since...

Ron, I like your new avatar...

lobstercatcher

Admiral
Gas motor in a 31 BHM :confused:

Is that what is your BHM?

This engine has parts removed. , No hatch covering the engine. No carburetor or something to cover up the open intake. Front of engine hacked up from something that blew apart up there. Missing steering helm parts. Wet exhaust exits out the port side at midship. I can't remember anymore.. Sounds like a perfect project boat to me. I think if it was 10k my son would have bought it.

shelby

Deckhand
BHM owner

Is that what is your BHM?

This engine has parts removed. , No hatch covering the engine. No carburetor or something to cover up the open intake. Front of engine hacked up from something that blew apart up there. Missing steering helm parts. Wet exhaust exits out the port side at midship. I can't remember anymore.. Sounds like a perfect project boat to me. I think if it was 10k my son would have bought it.

Be very careful alot of bad history with this guy and sons

Top Bottom