big mac still looking!

bigmaccharters

Lieutenant
hi friends, still looking, two beauties, 35 foot duffy {proud mary} and blue marlin out of freeport, li. waiting for the nmfs. catch total for groundfish in the gulf of maine. does not look good! best, capt. jim

phil

Lieutenant
I went on a tuna charter on the blue marlin a while back with Capt Harry. He just pointed the boat, set the auto pilot and we went through 4-6 at 17 knts. I fell on my ass once or twice, but not a rattle nor a shudder to be heard out of the boat. Awesome.

MDI45

Vice Admiral
Boat Make
45MDI /28WB
I went on a tuna charter on the blue marlin a while back with Capt Harry. He just pointed the boat, set the auto pilot and we went through 4-6 at 17 knts. I fell on my ass once or twice, but not a rattle nor a shudder to be heard out of the boat. Awesome.
Blue Marlin is a kick ass Duffy...Built to last

Estimator

Commander
Boat Make
43 Torres
Blue Marlin

If its for sale ( I guess everything is if the price is right) Harry's boat is real nice. He is a finatic when it comes to that boat and it is set up right.
New recent re-power and all the trimings.

captainlarry84

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
KristenFormer Charter Captain
Blue Marlin

The Blue Marlin is a 1990 high sheer solid glassed Duffy being sold by the original owner. She is Freeport Based. The Blue Marlin sports: C-7 CAT 450 HP power, 2:0 gear, 26 ZF Nibral wheel, 2 shafting, Northern lights genny, Full electronics with auto helm, S/G windows & door, three below deck large fish holds, transom door, Hydro pot hauler, Dual stations, Solis Raft up to grade, dual anchors, all finished & built by Richard Duffy. A Diamond of a boat with no secretsturn key.

March photo 06 438.jpg

n.jpg

Picture 013.jpg

Picture 023.jpg

cars 084.jpg

Aloop

Commander
there's a '90's 35' Duffy on the lower Cape that was for sale at one point, heard the owner is an old guy looking to get out, the boat gets garaged over the winter and has a tower & pulpit.

Jay c

Commander
Boat Make
31' Duffy
How much are they asking for the Blue Marlin?

tomy

Commander
Boat Make
36 Wayne Beal
not too many boats get to have their picture taken with a fighter flight for background..nice picture, nice boat.

Top Bottom