Bill Oliver boat sales

CEShawn

Vice Admiral
Boat Make
Downeastless
I believe he has moved on... He ended up selling our H&H 40 back in the day.

CEShawn

Vice Admiral
Boat Make
Downeastless
Actually I know someone who was working for him and forget what it was. I forget what he moved onto. I think it was a PT business at one point that grew.

old_salt

Ensign
I think I misunderstood you at first. Whatever he is doing must be pretty big to leave being the most prominent boat broker in the Northeast. He had a pretty good sales pitch going there.

Billy Oliver

Billy did have a good thing going. He had lots of connections. 4 years ago, I met with him and had it set up so he would represent my Gurnet Point 25 at a nice flat rate for hulls, kits and finished boats. I think that Yacht World, and the economy did him in. Billy is also a retired Cohasset Police officer. It is too bad that he is no longer around. There is definitely a need for his services in the downeast market

Capttony

Lieutenant
Boat Make
22'sisu diesel 16' delano skiff
I was just asking a broker friend about him the other day. He said he's trucking bait up in maine. I think the yachtworld comment is dead on . They charge a big fee to list.

oliver

Ensign
You're right, I moved on. Will always love the downeast boats, but being a cop was less stressful.

jplob96

Lieutenant
Boat Make
28 ft. Crowley Beal
Hi Billy, Good to hear from you. I bought a 28 Crowley Beal from you up in South Harpswell back in 2007 and had it trucked down to Clinton,CT. Boat has been great. Guys in Old Saybrook said to say hello.
John

Top Bottom