Boat ID

petrel

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
56' DMR, 31' BHM
Yep; looks like Fisherman's Marina in West OC.

Badlatitude

Rear Admiral
Im fairly certain its a Dixon and they aren't even down there fishing. The show shipped their asses to some boat show in Cleveland LMAO.

Badlatitude

Rear Admiral
I was thinking about checking it out if I can sneak out of work but if its just gonna be a wicked tuna wannabe event I'll take the extra hours. I heard from a friend in OC they're shooting some spin off, a North vs South type thing.

Some Wicked Tuna South bullshit. Pinwheel isn't/wasn't on it last I heard. Hard Merch is though? Which makes no sense since Tyler fishes down south in winter and Marciano doesn't.

Hot Tuna looked better in white IMHO

Last edited:

CCtuna

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
Some day...
Team pothead:D None of them are even DE's...

petrel

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
56' DMR, 31' BHM
Some of the boats that were on it up north didn't make much sense to me either, but... the casting depends on a diversity of personalities and that probably explains why Marciano is down here. Some good guys picked for the show down here, maybe one I wouldn't have cast, but it's about drama, not fishing. Of course if the fish don't show soon, it will be a while before you see any of it.

tunaorlater

Admiral
Boat Make
40' Northern bay
In Ronnie's pic it looks like hard merch has a stick with a radar on top. :)

steveinak

Admiral
Boat Make
31 BHM
Is it me or it looks like the only boat tied up with a bowline is Pinwheel ??? and he's only got one on one side ??? Am i missing something ??

Top Bottom