boat insurance??

reeg75

Lieutenant
Remember reading a thread about getting boat insurance. Trying to find some for BHM. Any one have some insurance company names. Thanks!

cpt.josh

Lieutenant
Boat Make
26'6 Prokat Badkittytoo
ocean marine insurance tim stanton good prices and great coverage. insures the 36 bhm i run and my center console. 401 871 4190

Dr Dude

Captain
Lite User
Boat Make
Fortier 33 , McKeeCraft 28

Chum Pot

Lieutenant Commander
Boat Make
Parker
I am just a rec' guy but Boat US blew another well named national carrier out of the water, much more broad coverage less $, maybe they have a commercial unit.
The web site gives quotes base on the hull value you want to have.

InsuranceTim

Ensign
Website
www.omiainc.com
Boat Make
Carolina Skiff
Thanks Again

Thanks for all the business to you MA/NY/RI, TUNA/Charter guys. Please remember we pay 100% for haul out and launch if you are in a path of a named windstorm. Most policies pay 50% so don't forget to talk to your agent, I am still paying Sandy haul out bills contact your agent you may still be able to receive compensation.
Thanks
Tim
401 871 4190

PS If you are commercially fishing your yacht policy may not cover you or your crew?

Bill_N

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
31' JC Rowdy Girl
Calling around for quotes on a 31 JC. No call back from Charter Lakes or St Paul. Kind of amazed. Last boat I had it was 2 days max to get quotes and bind coverage.

Fish220sr

Captain
Lite User
Boat Make
29' Webbers Cove

Bill_N

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
31' JC Rowdy Girl
Fish, I'm a little fuzzy on the exclusion point. PM me if you want..

I had an email quote from Charter Lakes when I got home at a pretty good number with New Hampshire Ins Co. I'm waiting for a call back on how far out the "coastal waters" coverage extends.

Top Bottom