Boat Transporter

Alison Tuna

Captain
Boat Make
Privateer
Bringing my 24 Privateer center console to Wilmington NC from Long Island NY

Got a quote of $1800

I have a fairly new trailer. Would any of these guys use my trailer or they would put it on a low boy?

Referrals appreciated.

Time frame is very open. Not in a rush.

tunaorlater

Admiral
Boat Make
40' Northern bay
Uship.com

Shipped a 17 whaler to Oregon a few months ago for the same price. The guy loaded boat and trailer on his flatbed.

Ripcat

Commander
I used Great Lakes Boat haulers and the driver, I can dig up his name if you want, said he does that all of the time...hauls boats on their trailers. I was very happy with the service...boat arrived early and exactly as it was when it left.

Bill_N

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
31' JC Rowdy Girl
Uship.com

Shipped a 17 whaler to Oregon a few months ago for the same price. The guy loaded boat and trailer on his flatbed.

Be careful with uship. Ask lots of questions. The guy who bought my GW tried to go that route. "Shipper" showed up with a beat-up 2wd 1/2 ton pu with a Class 3 hitch to tow a 10,000 lb boat and trailer. I hooked it up to humor him and the tongue was almost on the driveway. I doubt he had insurance either.

Robert M

Captain
Boat Make
2000 Genral Marine 31 duffy Hull
U ship can be great, just ask questions , and look at past haul comments. I shipped a boat from the Gulf of Mexico to ma. Wide load also, No problems. Short money Just do your homework.

Top Bottom