First Name
Brian

Raider Ronnie

Admiral
Website
www.bostonharborcharters.com
Boat Make
33 Flowers.
Wasn't refirring to you so sorry if you thought that.
Was just trying to point out that there have been a handful that sign on with the only intention to post something in the classifieds, then leave.
Lots of other sites have rules against spamming, either products or services.
I'm sure Bill has some financial cost and certainly time cost in having & maintaining this site.
Why should someone come here for the only purpose of their financial gain and not atleast kick something back to Bill.

I totally agree with you on that and Inhope he isnt referring to me, but I just want to make it clear that we should give people even new to the forum people the benefit of the doubt until they prove themselves otherwise. As my post states I trust/respect based on content of Ronnies posts that he is a valued member of the forum and has a lot of knowledge to share with others its not because he has "x" amount of posts. If I wanted blowhards that think they are better than everyone else Id use that other forum that we all left and came here for. I guess im just looking out for the quiet guy who reserves himself to just read the forum gain knowledge and doesnt always speak out. Those people are just as important to keeping this running and they should have th same rights to selling/posting as the rest of us. Ive been very honest in past posts, I do not own a DE YET! but have always been in awe of them and when finances allow will buy one. Ive learned quite a bit from the members on here and hope that helps in my future purchase.

Top Bottom