Bow thruster Motor rebuild

Robert M

Captain
Boat Make
2000 Genral Marine 31 duffy Hull
Fyi : Here is a great company for rebuilding starters, alternators, motors, etc

Just want to pass along a great company for rebuilding starters, alternators, and any kind of electric motor.
I had a meltdown in my sidepower bow thruster motor. Manufactorer wanted $1200 to replace motor. Was told my motor wasnt worth rebuilding.

A friend refered me to Hub Automotive Rebuilders Ipswich MA 978 356 2996.

One day turn around, and you would swear ,they returned a new motor to me. They Completely rebuilt , sand blasted and even painted for $195.00
Great company to deal with.

BillD

Admiral
Portsmouth NH, boating out of the mighty Merrimack
Boat Make
25 Terry Jason with Cummins 370 power
Fyi : Here is a great company for rebuilding starters, alternators, motors, etc

Just want to pass along a great company for rebuilding starters, alternators, and any kind of electric motor.
I had a meltdown in my sidepower bow thruster motor. Manufactorer wanted $1200 to replace motor. Was told my motor wasnt worth rebuilding.

A friend refered me to Hub Automotive Rebuilders Ipswich MA 978 356 2996.

One day turn around, and you would swear ,they returned a new motor to me. They Completely rebuilt , sand blasted and even painted for $195.00
Great company to deal with.

I'll ditto Bob's endorsement of Hub in Ipswich.
They have been around for a LONG time and have served
the marine folks on the northshore of MA with great service

Striper2278

Lieutenant
Website
Www.stalkerfishingcharters.net
Boat Make
34' Calvin Beal
Thanks for the info...I have a vetus thruster and she took a poop recently! She out right now getting looked at, but if they can't fix it I will contact your recommendation! Vetus basically told me just to buy a new one....I told them if they wanted to buy it for me! :)

Top Bottom