Did interior first coat beige tonight along with clear coat on the outside hull. Tomorrow night will touch up calk and final painting. The topside is still under review as to what to do and may need to call the buds in for a design meeting.
She will be installed on a base to the proper height for the belly up effect. May need to call in couple Hooters girls to get the final approval.
The stern bar is really cool, but I bet mine has already and will have a few more stories with her . She ended up being sold a few times here on the shoreline and I always got a story or too from the past owners. I got a call from the last owner who going to scrap her and wanted to know if I needed any parts off her. Well I had to take her home and here she is.
Design meeting will begin tomorrow night after we complete rigging some new lures. No fireball til after we put the crimpers away. Owner to supply first round.
In her day she sported a culling board across the bow as shown above. Made a lot of money dragging a dredge off the side of her. What's up with the broken beer bottle with the picture above, never caught that stuff in my dredge, only deep cup selects.
Brought her inside tonight and ready for the next step. The Rose room will never be the same.