Brockway Refit

Madchark

Commander
Nah, just B.S. everyone. This girl has seen her life a sea and will now become the new Rose Room Bar Table in the basement.

028.jpg

031.jpg

033.jpg

034.jpg

Eastporter

Admiral
Boat Make
Sold- 20' Eastporter (Rebuilt 2011) 22' Pearson Ensign
Very cool! Are you going to put it on base? Here is my dream bar for my future man cave. I will just make the transom and top with a little tumblehome, no pilothouse for me.

Screen shot 2013-11-30 at 3.26.56 PM.jpg

Toolate

Admiral
First Name
Ben
Boat Make
1998 36' Sabre Express CAT 3116TA's, 2015 ROS Scotia 16 Etec 50
Very cool! Are you going to put it on base? Here is my dream bar for my future man cave. I will just make the transom and top with a little tumblehome, no pilothouse for me.

Did you build that?

Madchark

Commander
Did interior first coat beige tonight along with clear coat on the outside hull. Tomorrow night will touch up calk and final painting. The topside is still under review as to what to do and may need to call the buds in for a design meeting.

She will be installed on a base to the proper height for the belly up effect. May need to call in couple Hooters girls to get the final approval.

The stern bar is really cool, but I bet mine has already and will have a few more stories with her :cool:. She ended up being sold a few times here on the shoreline and I always got a story or too from the past owners. I got a call from the last owner who going to scrap her and wanted to know if I needed any parts off her. Well I had to take her home and here she is.

Toolate

Admiral
First Name
Ben
Boat Make
1998 36' Sabre Express CAT 3116TA's, 2015 ROS Scotia 16 Etec 50
No- Wilbur Yachts did for a wine tasting station at a vineyard I think. I just like the design.

Its actually the checkout counter at the Vineyard Vines store. Think they have a few like it. I know Jarrett Bay made one and I think Ellis as well.

Cool idea.

hntrss

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
31 Duffy
I like the sound of the "Design Meeting". Who is bringing the Beer?

El Mar

Admiral
Lite User
First Name
Bryan
Boat Make
43 Tiara Open DDEC, GradyWhite 226, 18 Donzi Classic, 15 Boston Whaler Sport ETec 60
Last edited:

Madchark

Commander
Design meeting will begin tomorrow night after we complete rigging some new lures. No fireball til after we put the crimpers away. Owner to supply first round.

In her day she sported a culling board across the bow as shown above. Made a lot of money dragging a dredge off the side of her. What's up with the broken beer bottle with the picture above, never caught that stuff in my dredge, only deep cup selects.

Brought her inside tonight and ready for the next step. The Rose room will never be the same.

009.jpg

010.jpg

El Mar

Admiral
Lite User
First Name
Bryan
Boat Make
43 Tiara Open DDEC, GradyWhite 226, 18 Donzi Classic, 15 Boston Whaler Sport ETec 60
Last edited:
Top Bottom