Brockway Sea Trial

Madchark

Commander
The Brockway refit thread was posted in the project section and I guess its time to move it to the Cove section as it is now completed and a new chapter will begin.

We dropped the lines Friday night in the Rose room and had a successful trip ending the event Saturday morning. On deck was Elmar, Parker2320, Waypoint, Keelboater, Rampage88 and a few other buds. Had a good time.

011.jpg

033.jpg

030.jpg

034.jpg

032.jpg

Keelboater

Admiral
Boat Make
35' Bruno & Stillman
Had a great time and met some real characters! Somehow we managed to define the New Britain - Portland town line and we learned that putting a padlock on your sock drawer might be a wise decision. That's all I can say, because what happens on the Brockway, stays on the Brockway! Thanks for the hospitality Todd.

Badlatitude

Rear Admiral
Easy map of new England. NY goes up to New haven. Mass goes from New haven to Portland maine. North of Portland maine is canadia.

Long Island is that thing in the way we have to go around where people talk funny and cars don't move from may to sept

Last edited:

RAMPAGE88

Commander
Also want the thank Rampage88 for the picture. Rick is pretty handy with the camera and took this picture of the Rose out on the blackfish grounds.

My pleasure Todd. Enjoy the picture. Had a blast,maybe a little too much of a blast, as I was up to Maine 5 hrs after leaving your place to help work on my brothers house & about the biggest thing I was getting done was making sure his couch stayed right in front of the TV. Should have known better than to drink shots with the Westbrook boys, but by the looks of your lawn, someone had a bigger headache than I did.....food was great, bar came out excellent, great time.

Madchark

Commander
Maybe it was Paulie's dog. I think it got scared when we were going to live line it to the coyotes on the Tiagra 50.

El Mar

Admiral
Lite User
First Name
Bryan
Boat Make
43 Tiara Open DDEC, GradyWhite 226, 18 Donzi Classic, 15 Boston Whaler Sport ETec 60

Mike28

Commander
Boat Make
Parker 2320dvsc
hahaha Todd took a DNA sample so we will get to the bottom of it. Cant blame me, if Todd had found piss somewhere other then in the drain outside the door id take responsibility for that ;), no way im giving up, fireball,private stock,pulled pork , and black fish!

Sad part is Bryan Mike Z and I went looking for a bar when we left there, luckily everything was closed

Last edited:

Madchark

Commander
That dog has nine lives like a cat. Thought it was dead when we fell on it having the WWA cage match.

Blitzen

Admiral
Boat Make
Flowers Boat Works 46 hull #1, Flowers Boat Works 36 hull #1, Wayne Beal 28 Hull #1, Repco 30 1968,
Good for you guys, it looks like I missed a good time. :p

Last edited:

Madchark

Commander
John,

You made the right choice, would not of wanted to be on two skis Saturay morning. Passing the winter is a hard project!!!

Can't wait for Block.

MASTERENEGADE

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
Had a DE, now 24' Privateer
When are you heading to block? I'll be out there july 28th-aug 1st

Madchark

Commander
Scheduled the week of the Tri State, which is August Aug. 2nd thru the 8th.

The rest of the trips will be off the cuff. Mabye throw out a weekend for all DEBF to hook up.

Keelboater

Admiral
Boat Make
35' Bruno & Stillman
First you wanted to deep fry a live chicken that was still wearing all of it's feathers. Then you wanted to live line a little dog for coyotes in the middle of a Christmas tree farm? I can't even begin to immagine what you guys thought of AFTER you started drinking! Perhaps it's a good thing that I wasn't there when you made that pulled pork! Did you ball gag the pig before you began so it couldn't squeel? :eek: (now that really didn't sound right!) :D

MASTERENEGADE

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
Had a DE, now 24' Privateer
This sounds like my kinda guyz!! Damn I wish I was closer. with some advance notice I'll def see if I can make the next one and get room up there. Im sure the laughs are priceless. :D

Top Bottom