Buyer beware?

Boat Make
26 JC
I don't think the OP was bashing you or the boat. If I drove 6 hours to look at a boat I'm not just tire kicking, I'm interested. Then i devote my day to looking at this boat and the owner won't even start it, not a sea trial, I'm going to wonder what's up. When someday I go to sell my old JC and someone wants to look at it when I'm unavailable, I'll get one of the kids or my girlfriend to take them out. And hell, they can run her against the pins for as long as they want, nothing to hide. Course after 10 minutes or less they'll be so wet they'll want to back it down on their own.

Downrigga

Vice Admiral
Boat Make
36' NB
I don't think the OP was bashing you or the boat. If I drove 6 hours to look at a boat I'm not just tire kicking, I'm interested. Then i devote my day to looking at this boat and the owner won't even start it, not a sea trial, I'm going to wonder what's up. When someday I go to sell my old JC and someone wants to look at it when I'm unavailable, I'll get one of the kids or my girlfriend to take them out. And hell, they can run her against the pins for as long as they want, nothing to hide. Course after 10 minutes or less they'll be so wet they'll want to back it down on their own.
If the seller wanted a broker to represent him with the sale of his boat he would have listed the boat with a broker to sell it. If the potential buyer was interested he could work around that issue easy and own a beautiful boat. It would still be great if it could happen. If they came to terms on a price subject to survey then the hard part is done.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom