Cabinet for head?

backman

Captain
Boat Make
Northern Bay 36
Who makes a bulkhead mounted head cabinet with mirror on the front.

This winter is the time to add a bit of creature comforts for her ladyship and this is high on her request list!

Chum Pot

Lieutenant Commander
Boat Make
Parker
Ha, good one... you fooled me!!!
I clicked on this post thinking I would see something very different, but very interesting to look at.

That aside, look up a good finnish carpenter if there are a lot of angles or you want something fancy. If not check out the local Lowes Depot and you might find a small metal one to just bolt on that will stand up to shakes and rattles.

mirrored cabinet

I will take a picture of the mirrored cabinet that we built for our Swiss customer. It is unusual, being that it is 1/4" mirrored plexiglass. It is a slider and being plexiglass it won't shatter like glass. I will post it tomorrow evening.

backman

Captain
Boat Make
Northern Bay 36
Very nice, but I was looking for the 200$ starboard cabinet w. mirror and just enough room for her "stuff"...

seaworm1

Lieutenant
best suggestion Larry, get a hold a carpenter friend and let him have at it. It will most certainly be cheaper than anything you can purchase labeled "marine" and you can get an exact fit/size/finish to what you want. you might even be able to convince me to do it:rolleyes:

Top Bottom