Calvin Beal Tuna Machine

Fvdestiny

Commander
Website
www.destinyfishingscharters.com
Boat Make
38 northern bay green stick boat/30 Calvin beal tuna boat/20 Seacraft Master Angler
2002 Calvin Beal with John Deere 6068 225 hp. 5-6 gallons per hour. Average 2 + MPG. 3000 hours of absolutely trouble free running with oil change intervals @ 125 hours max.Boat is fully tuna rigged. 14 swivel rod holders, stainless gin pole,stainless 12 " hydroslave hauler on 2nd station with built in anchor storage below the deck.60 gallon live well in transom. Xactics fish box.Custom Helm seating and storage.
6 person revere offshore raft ( needs repacking for 2012), class 1 epirb mounted to mast. Ac and Dc lighting on mast. Custom 2000 watt generator tray on cabin top. Twin comfortable berths below with built in closet and separate storage.Electronics include, Garmin 2010c plotter,Jrc Radar,Furuno 1850 plotter ,horizon vhf ,Jensen Vhf/cd player with speakers, Simrad Ap 35 Autopilot. Slider windows in each side and 2 opening windows in the front.
$ 83000.00 Call 203 640 6995..

DSC01881.jpg

IMG_0102.jpg

IMG_0009.jpg

Last edited:

bglhooked

Lieutenant Commander
Boat Make
Mako, sold the Seaway, want a 30 Calvin Beal
Somebody buy this thing, its gorgeous! Why build one when you could buy one rigged to the max!

I drive by this boat 100 times per season and always either tell my crew or think to myself............"that's a hell of a boat !"

If I didn't have the crush of two kids to put thru college, I'd probably own it.

Fvdestiny

Commander
Website
Boat Make
38 northern bay green stick boat/30 Calvin beal tuna boat/20 Seacraft Master Angler
Thanks John you got to see her an awful lot. I can see you backin it up to the wall in the fall for the tautog if they don't end our season. I think it might sell to a commercial oyster guy. Never count your eggs though.

Fvdestiny

Commander
Website
Boat Make
Yeah if I wasn't heading to the keys and our marina is in diss array we could get it done tomorrow. Seatrial in 3 weeks and done. Hopefully

Madchark

Commander
Mike, Glad to hear you have a deal pending. I sure they will see that FVD is a well put together boat. Tell the natives I said hello down south.

T.

128kenny

Lieutenant
Boat Make
28 terry jason
is the sold yet?? would like to see it this weekend

Last edited:

Fvdestiny

Commander
Website
Boat Make
Please no more cry babies, the boat will be spring commissioned this weekend and is in the water now as previous buyer had me launch the boat. I am going to replace bilge pumps, paint the deck and do a few other odds and ends. She will be cleaned up and ready for fishing and price is firm. Thinking of adding head as it seems everyone wants one. The bucket works just fine for me. No tire kickers or bullshitters please. 203 640 6995

Top Bottom