Can sombody clear this up for me?

Bulman711

Lieutenant Commander
Boat Make
31 JC
I see a lot of people hanging caught fish over the rail to keep them cool before pulling them over. I understand the reasoning behind this, but it gives me an anxiety attack seeing Youtube videos of other guys doing this never mind doing it myself.
Can someone explain to me why this is not a cause for concern for a Blue dog to take a nice chunk out of a 3-5 thousand dollar bill?

Raider Ronnie

Vice Admiral
Lite User
Website
www.bostonharborcharters.com
Boat Make
33 Flowers.

Drakes

Lieutenant
well cap if the bite is on hang it and go catch another.....bluedogs have never bothered any fish I have ever hung

gsous89

Lieutenant
never once seen a blue dog come look at a fish we had hanging. and if one did an empty dart shank would be dispached to solve the problem.

twister

Captain
Boat Make
37 Mitchell cove
stabbed one 3 times real good with a harpoon one day and that bastard kept coming back, and i sunk it in good each time. this was after just wacking him 5 or 6 time that prick wouldnt leave

Super Suck

Lieutenant Commander
Boat Make
Lasco 5' fiberglass
that pic is from the west coast long range boat from San Deigo, a yellowfin possibly wripped up by a great white, common for them.

Badlatitude

Rear Admiral
stabbed one 3 times real good with a harpoon one day and that bastard kept coming back, and i sunk it in good each time. this was after just wacking him 5 or 6 time that prick wouldnt leave

You needed a bigger hammer.... like a 12 gauge :lol:

Top Bottom