Captain Needed

CaptDave

Captain
Boat Make
31' Eastern w/John Deere 6076 AFM30
Good Evening,

Not sure how this will work out but.......I am looking for a part time captain to run RELENTLESS a 31' Eastern that has been rebuilt and in the charter business for over 11 years fishing out of Green Harbor, MA. I am estimating two - three days a week during the weekday and some possible weekend work. Must have an up to date license, vessel operators permit, be drug free and sober, dependable, have a good mechanical aptitude, relate well with people and have sense to make good decisions underway. Experience fishing for cod.haddock, tuna, shark and striped bass. Most trips start around 0500 and once back at dock work with the mate cleaning the boat and filling out all required paperwork.

There will be an opportunity to fish commercially for GBFT in the Bay or on Stellwagen Bank later in the season. If interested please send an email to [email protected] If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Dave

Last edited:

El Mar

Admiral
Lite User
First Name
Bryan
Boat Make
43 Tiara Open DDEC, GradyWhite 226, 18 Donzi Classic, 15 Boston Whaler Sport ETec 60

CCtuna

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
Some day...
Wow, exactly what I'm looking for unfortunately you're too far away.

I have had my OUPV for 15 years now.

Good luck with the search!!

I wish i had my Captians...working towards my 1600 ton....can handle a boat though......

WoundUpMarine

Admiral
Lite User
First Name
John
Boat Make
26' Duffy, 23' Seaway, 14' Holland
Top Bottom