Carbon core

fordy

Commander
I've used them twice in five years. Been good service, once they shipped my order to LBI in connecticut but that got sorted out. Shipping ranges between 120-300$ alone though so be mindful of that

Kenneth

Lieutenant Commander
Boat Make
Dyer 29 - SeaArk 1860
I bout all my Nida core from them with no problem.

Bill

Founder
Boat Make
27 Terry Jason
Thanks for feedback. I’m thinking about placing an order for my whole boat for a bunch of panels and rolls of glass so it’s “free” shipping over $3500 .

cb34

Rear Admiral
Just ordered a few finished panels from them. You can not lay panels up yourself for less. The edge of my panels where smashed in a few inches in one spot. Ok for my use, so I kept them and with request they waved the shipping fee. BTW shipping is less if delivered to buss address.

Genius

Admiral
First Name
David
Boat Make
32 Morse Cove
Thanks for feedback. I’m thinking about placing an order for my whole boat for a bunch of panels and rolls of glass so it’s “free” shipping over $3500 .
Bill, I'd be interested in piggy-backing in that order. I've contemplated ordering some 1.5" though them, but the shipping made it real expensive. I almost posted a thread on here to see if anyone wanted to get together on an order. Thoughts?

Bill

Founder
Boat Make
27 Terry Jason
Bill, I'd be interested in piggy-backing in that order. I've contemplated ordering some 1.5" though them, but the shipping made it real expensive. I almost posted a thread on here to see if anyone wanted to get together on an order. Thoughts?
Sure anyone that wants to jump on let me know , they said they are 4 weeks behind so Im most likely going to place it this afternoon

Bill

Founder
Boat Make
27 Terry Jason
Just ordered a few finished panels from them. You can not lay panels up yourself for less. The edge of my panels where smashed in a few inches in one spot. Ok for my use, so I kept them and with request they waved the shipping fee. BTW shipping is less if delivered to buss address.
Finished Nida gelcoated panels Will? I was looking at those.. what do you think about them?

Genius

Admiral
First Name
David
Boat Make
32 Morse Cove
Sure anyone that wants to jump on let me know , they said they are 4 weeks behind so Im most likely going to place it this afternoon
Great, thx. I'm heading down to the boat just to confirm some thickness. I'll PM you.

cb34

Rear Admiral
Finished Nida gelcoated panels Will? I was looking at those.. what do you think about them?
They look good, I will be using them for recessed door panels and table top.

IMG_1739.JPG

Seanair

Lieutenant
Strange minds think a like, or something like that... I had some back and forth with them just last week on the gelcoat finished panels. All was the same as mentioned by others. I was looking at 1/2" panels, finished on one side @ $172/panel. They said they were out and would have more in a few weeks. If you want the gelcoat finish your choices are white, or buy 60 panels. (white sounds good). The shipping was a bit painful, talking almost $200. The thought of composite panels I didn't have to finish off sounded mighty good.

tuna_fan

Captain
First Name
Eric
I have called them a few times as well, and it seems they never had anything in inventory that i was looking for. Pricing def seems great.

I just reached out to this company in FLA called "PolyUMac" - I have heard from a friend that they have very very good pricing... I reached out to them and will post up what I find. They seem to offer a coosa knock off called "gatorboard", and PE foam in densities from 5-26lb/cuft. Has anyone used them before?

www.polyumac.com

PatriciaLynn

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
Repco
I am interested to hear about anyone's experience with PE foam. Price is right, thinking about experimenting with some for a couple of upcoming projects.

Genius

Admiral
First Name
David
Boat Make
32 Morse Cove
I am interested to hear about anyone's experience with PE foam. Price is right, thinking about experimenting with some for a couple of upcoming projects.
What is PE foam? I think coosa is poly urethane and nida core is poly propylene.

Top Bottom