cat 3126 zf 301c for sale

machaca

Lieutenant Commander
Selling a 420 hp 3126 cat 5500 hours runs great and zf 301 c 2.69:1 w trolling valve 1000 hours on gear thanks, Willy photo(135).jpg

photo(135).jpg

machaca

Lieutenant Commander
Yes I did, sold the other boats and bought a 36 bhm which i am redoing, I am repowering w cummins qsl9 405 hp an td 5075 2:1. Rewiring boat, hydraulics and doing a bunch of glasswork. Sad to see green hornet go after 15 years but going to a good home in onset. Kieth bought the tormenta and will be on the island. Bhm is at Falmouth Marine if you are around, although the spies had you recently spotted in the exumas.......

Live Wire

Lieutenant
Boat Make
38'wesmac
Hi Willy Congrats on the BHM. i will be leaving the Abacos 1 April and fast tracking back to MV. When i get back i would love to stop by and see. i might even have left over electrical stuff that you are welcome to. i know i have some LED strip lights that you can have ( they will look good at night if you have a yuppie charter) also if you are rewiring from start,look into the Blue Seas ACR relay system for house and start battery connections, much better than old way.Having three little girls,you need to save every penny you can
xcapt Lee

Top Bottom