Caterpillar 3208 coolant tanks

TDC

Lieutenant Commander
I have a couple of nice coolant tanks available as either a complete unit with the bundle and caps or just the tank. They are all cleaned, pressure tested and painted. $900 for bare tank.
$2000 for a complete unit which includes bundle, end caps and new gaskets. Fully assembled and painted your choice of color. Shipping available
View attachment 76514

Last edited:

Ericspaz

Ensign
First Name
Eric
I have a couple of nice coolant tanks available as either a complete unit with the bundle and caps or just the tank. They are all cleaned, pressure tested and painted. $900 for bare tank.
$2000 for a complete unit which includes bundle, end caps and new gaskets. Fully assembled and painted your choice of color. Shipping available
View attachment 76514
I would like to buy one if stil available.
Hello, yes we do have a couple of tanks.
Are you looking for just the tank or do you need the complete unit with the bundle and end caps ?
we have both.
Thanks, Troy
just need the tank. I’ll buy one from you. If you want send me a money request though PayPal my email is [email protected] will need it shipped to zip 89121
My Phone is 702-683-5667

TDC

Lieutenant Commander
Yes I have a nice one that has been cleaned and primed, ready for paint.
Do you need it complete or just the tank ?

CaptRuffC’s

Ensign
First Name
Craig
Let me get back to you, I’m trying to refurbish the one I pulled off the engine. What do you want for just the tank? I’m in nw (panhandle) of Florida, depending on your location I may need it shipped.

TDC

Lieutenant Commander
The tank is $1k
cleaned and primed, we can paint your choice of cat white or yellow.
We ship parts worldwide so I can get it to you without a problem.

TDC

Lieutenant Commander
That’s great !
Thanks for contacting me, we have a big inventory of 3208 and other Caterpillar engine parts if you are ever looking for something else.
Troy

Bermuda Bruno 35

Lieutenant
good evening Troy,
I'm thinking replacing my GP pully and the fresh water circulating pully on my 3208TA 355hp. When I got the boat, it was in a rusty condition and the pullies eat the belts. I have already changed the RW pump pully and the alternator pully. Is that something you have?

Jeffrey

TDC

Lieutenant Commander
I have some clean circulation pumps but I do not have any belts guards.

Top Bottom