cl find h&h

Montauk Rocket

Commander
Who said anything about price.? Or are you just giving us the heads up?;)

The price in the ad is $149k. I have never priced these new, and am looking for some feedback as to this price.

Thanks Mudhake. Is it possible you could pm (or post if its appropriate) what this might cost new (approximately of course, wouldnt hold you to anything.)

myentourage

Commander
The price in the ad is $149k. I have never priced these new, and am looking for some feedback as to this price.

Thanks Mudhake. Is it possible you could pm (or post if its appropriate) what this might cost new (approximately of course, wouldnt hold you to anything.)

Sorry misunderstood the question. Thought it was a statement. I deleted it.

Last edited:

Hooper

Captain

A few years ago before I bought my Seaworthy 28 I had Bruce at H&H price out a 29 Osmond Beal for me. It had the same 370 Yanmar, full wheel house, Head, V Berth, etc... It came in at $176K. I ended up buying the 7 year old Seaworthy for $68,500.

I think $149K is in the right ballpark, but like a surveyor friend of mine said, pricing boats in this economy is tricky. There is another 32 H&H priced about the same now that has sat for years, who knows...what's it worth to you is what it comes down to. Comparing to new build I think this is the way to go if it fits your needs.

Last edited:

mudhake

Captain
A new one rigged the same way today would be between 225 to 235k. That boat is not even broken in. Its a steal.

Top Bottom