First Name
Don
Boat Make
Ho Made

Bill

Founder
Boat Make
27 Terry Jason
#5) it’s ok to ask if a boat is still for sale .

ms33w

Lieutenant
Boat Make
Seaworthy 28 (BHM 28)
After much request I am posting rules to the classifieds section to keep things fair for buyers and sellers.

1. Do not post boats that are not talked about on this site ( for example do not post a Searay on here), it will be deleted

2. If you are selling a product or service commercially please list it only once.

3. Dont price bash, if you have a comment regarding the price keep it to yourself, if you have a question as to whether the price is fair talk with another member on the private message sytem.

4. Do not bash a paticular boat that you have not stepped foot on. If you have a problem with engine hours, design etc dont buy the boat. IF how ever you have stepped foot on a boat and the boat has a problem ( soft deck etc) and it is not listed in the posting please let us know. Be respectful to other members boats (remember that you may want to use this resource to sell your boat at a later date).
Hi Bill,
I posted an add for my BHM 28 back in last fall I think. It's probably way down in the queue, but it sees the light of day every now and again. I'm searching for it now. Is there an easier way to find it rather than scrolling through all the pages?
Thanks
Stew

Jonathan

Ensign
Ok bill. But by that logic, people with wanted adds looking for anything but down-east boats should get deleted as well. Whats good for the goose should be good for the gander as well.
Also, what if I were to post an inflatable launch???? This is something that could be used to support a D-E boat, But it is not a de. Would that also be deleted.
I can kinda see where you are coming from, but I feel that you are being a little bias.
It just sounds a little selective to me.
And last but not least. Did you guys ever stop and think that a guy who is selling a non down east boat or boat part on this website is most likely going to use the money from the sale to either buy a down east or invest it in the one that he has.
You see so many members on this site who do not own down easters, but are here because they have a dream of owning one. If that same member needs a little help from this site in selling his current boat so that he may realize that dream, then I am all for it and all of you should be as well. Its all in the name of the DE cause.
I feel that everyone should really think about this.

good points, I’m trying to sell my 34 Pheonix sportfish to buy a DE

WoundUpMarine

Admiral
Lite User
First Name
John
Boat Make
26' Duffy, 23' Seaway, 14' Holland
Top Bottom