Cockpit station

RAMPAGE88

Commander
I'm looking to install a console & controls in the cockpit of my boat & the one that is offered by Parker looks interesting. Anyone know where to score one reasonably priced, or something close. I'm just looking for the fiberglass pod, Thanks, Rick

parkersteer.jpg

Last edited:

El Mar

Admiral
Lite User
First Name
Bryan
Boat Make
43 Tiara Open DDEC, GradyWhite 226, 18 Donzi Classic, 15 Boston Whaler Sport ETec 60

tunaorlater

Admiral
Boat Make
40' Northern bay
I'm sure if you gave one of the finishers on this site the dementions you want they can make it for around what you 'd pay.

togminator

Lieutenant
I have the complete assembly if you're interested, which includes:
- console
- steering wheel
- pump
- 2 morse controls
- cables

I will give it to you for how much I paid for it.

Badlatitude

Rear Admiral
Check with a local Carolina skiff dealer. They usually have several console options in stock. From side consoles to super simple CC s along with the larger consoles. Offered in rough splatter or smooth white.

CEShawn

Vice Admiral
Boat Make
Downeastless
I swear I was at a carolina skiff dealer, but years ago and they actually had them sitting there waiting to be sold, second what Badlatitude said...

RAMPAGE88

Commander
I have the complete assembly if you're interested, which includes:
- console
- steering wheel
- pump
- 2 morse controls
- cables

I will give it to you for how much I paid for it.

Please shoot me a message with price you want for it & your location. Thanks

RAMPAGE88

Commander
Check with a local Carolina skiff dealer. They usually have several console options in stock. From side consoles to super simple CC s along with the larger consoles. Offered in rough splatter or smooth white.

That sounds like a perfect lead! I'll look into that, thanks......

RAMPAGE88

Commander
I'm sure if you gave one of the finishers on this site the dementions you want they can make it for around what you 'd pay.

Thanks Tuna, great idea. Actually Gordon(hooper) had one on his 28 Seaworthy.Maybe Steve Law's already built one...Thanks

RAMPAGE88

Commander
Yeah Rick those are pretty coveted on the used market. They come up but rarely. You can order the Parker one from a dealer but they want stupid money.

I'm with Ronnie, not to hard to make up. I know Shawn had one similar on his RP maybe he can post up a few pics.

Thanks Bryan. I may lean on you for a little guidance if I choose to tackle it...

RAMPAGE88

Commander

I bought this for my 43 Donelle but I decided to put a bigger box to put electronics, a joy stick for the bow thruster, and a compass.

I paid $600 cash.
I'm in Connecticut

Sold,sold sold,sold !!!! I'll take it !
I'm also in ct & I'll pick it up anytime. I'm in Clinton, Rick 203 943 3092 thanks

Last edited:

finaddict

Lieutenant Commander
Website
stores.ebay.com
Boat Make
Nauset
wow. guess I should have logged on last night. I would have bought that in a heartbeat. Anyone else have a similar set up for sale?

Mike28

Commander
Boat Make
Parker 2320dvsc
Good score Rick im currently looking for one as well for my Parker, Id prefer the bulk head mount style though.
But with all those parts and the shop teacher I know ;) I think we could have built the console

Raider Ronnie

Vice Admiral
Lite User
Website
www.bostonharborcharters.com
Boat Make
33 Flowers.

Raider Ronnie

Vice Admiral
Lite User
Website
www.bostonharborcharters.com