Same_Old_Tuna.jpg

or off white / cream top sides

Nassau3204running.jpg

17585232_2.jpg

Tuckerman

Captain
Boat Make
22 webber cove
Oyster white is a nice off white kind of a classic look. Snow white as white as white gets will make it look brand new. I like both combos. Good luck with the choice. I am all over the road in my color choice.

gettes

Lieutenant
Boat Make
Osmond Beal 36
I'm going through the same decision process with mine. I like the off white combo, I wouldn't have figured that without the photos. I'm currently wooding out my 36' Osmond Beal and am going to yellow(not bright) hull with green cabin tops, rub rail and boot. New here and am really liking the threads.

VPC

Lieutenant Commander
green

A friend used a similar green using dupont marine imron held up nice even after a few years on the other hand another did his in awlgrip and it didnt age as well greens a tough color

googinhater

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
38 yb. f/v wildlife
I'm a big big fan of flag or Marlin blue and off white with black rails and greenstick blue to match the Hull would look bad ass
Or sea foam green stick

tunaorlater

Admiral
Boat Make
40' Northern bay
Oyster white topsides. Bright white shows everything.

48lobster

Lieutenant
petit jade green(super dark green) hull. white house sides and bulkhead newport green washrails cabin tops

gettes

Lieutenant
Boat Make
Osmond Beal 36
Sounds like John Deere colors ;-D

True, never thought of that. The actual colors are a lot different though, similar to traditional dory colors. Or maybe I'll just get a few extra cans of CAT yellow and do the hull with that. That stuff is pretty cheap right?:eek:

gettes

Lieutenant
Boat Make
Osmond Beal 36
petit jade green(super dark green) hull. white house sides and bulkhead newport green washrails cabin tops

Is that what your boat is going to be? Now you have me wondering how the newport green looks with the dark greeen. Any pics?

Top Bottom