Come in Wharfrat

steveinak

Admiral
Boat Make
31 BHM
Anybody heard from WR lately ?? I've been trying to get ahold of him no answer to emails or phone calls ???

El Mar

Admiral
Lite User
First Name
Bryan
Boat Make
43 Tiara Open DDEC, GradyWhite 226, 18 Donzi Classic, 15 Boston Whaler Sport ETec 60

BillD

Admiral
Portsmouth NH, boating out of the mighty Merrimack
Boat Make
25 Terry Jason with Cummins 370 power
Anybody heard from WR lately ?? I've been trying to get ahold of him no answer to emails or phone calls ???

Nope. Maybe business is booming.

I posted the need for a power cable last weekend with no answer.

Anyone check the "obits" in his home town ? :D

jnoon

Lieutenant Commander
I spoke to him a couple of days ago and am waiting for him to get back to me.

tomy

Commander
Boat Make
36 Wayne Beal
just spoke to him also couple times bout new Radar. Don't think he's ignoring, just busy.

Wharf Rat

Marine Electronics 'Professional'
Forum Sponsor
Website
www.precisionmarinecenter.com
Boat Make
OPB
Hey guys,

Sorry I haven't been on the board in over a week. Things are a little nuts here, been putting in long long days to try and ease the crunch for everyone who needs something fixed before Memorial Day. If you guys need me, just call me at the office, 914-235-4023, or send me an email through the forum here: Email WharfRat

Steve, please give me a call at the office as well, as I need to get your info into the system to give you the quote on the JS. Hope the rest of the pilot install's going well. Talk to you guys soon, and I promise once the rush of people who didn't plan ahead slows down after the holiday, I'll be back on, but in the meantime, just give me a buzz, don't hesitate to call. And if I haven't gotten back to you, please just drop me a line, as I do sincerely apologize if that's happened. Pray for me fellas!

Top Bottom