Contact info for RP boats

Flatline

Lieutenant
Just wondering if anyone has a phone number or contact info for the guys that had RP boats in Steuben Maine. I know that they had a fire in 2010 and building/molds are destroyed. I wanted to get in touch with them. Thanks.

Flatline

Lieutenant
The guys are out of the business all together, anyone have cell numbers?

Flatline

Lieutenant
I wanted to ask them about one hull in particular that they built. Lay up schedule, core, roof, hull and house etc.... Thanks

Flatline

Lieutenant
My friend is looking at one and before paying to survey sea trial and the expense of Cat diesel guy he wants to know if there is any core in the hull it is a walk away.

Machias

Lieutenant Commander
My friend is looking at one and before paying to survey sea trial and the expense of Cat diesel guy he wants to know if there is any core in the hull it is a walk away.

They didn't core their hulls, it's solid glass.

Flatline

Lieutenant
Thanks, that is what we thought. Never a bad idea to ask someone who is more knowledgeable. Don't want a cored hull...

blackdiamond296

Lieutenant Commander
Boat Make
Alan Johnson 28 w/ 260 Yanmar
I'd be afraid of a balsa cored hull, but closed cell cored hulls have a much better track record. Our 1982 Fortier never gave us a second thought, and every time we had to cut a hole it was dry as a bone.

Top Bottom