Cris you around

Downrigga

Admiral
Boat Make
36' NB
Hi Chris thanks for the super quick turn around for the electronics we ordered for the regulator. Great package. Really appreciate the level of service you provide.

Wharf Rat

Marine Electronics 'Professional'
Forum Sponsor
Website
www.precisionmarinecenter.com
Boat Make
OPB
Hi Chris thanks for the super quick turn around for the electronics we ordered for the regulator. Great package. Really appreciate the level of service you provide.
Of course GB, just super glad we were able to get you those displays and NXT radar, thank God I ordered those pre-emptively last year to at least have some to be able to get systems like this filled without having to give my First Born to someone else to get shit. Yesterday had a dealership who's up in Mass reach out to see if we had that same radar as the "ETA" is now August/September.. Could have made a lot more if I held out, but then Catholic Guilt especially this week prevents us from actually doing that kind of shit.. Otherwise I'd probably be able to retire and buy Lady B!

Downrigga

Admiral
Boat Make
36' NB
Of course GB, just super glad we were able to get you those displays and NXT radar, thank God I ordered those pre-emptively last year to at least have some to be able to get systems like this filled without having to give my First Born to someone else to get shit. Yesterday had a dealership who's up in Mass reach out to see if we had that same radar as the "ETA" is now August/September.. Could have made a lot more if I held out, but then Catholic Guilt especially this week prevents us from actually doing that kind of shit.. Otherwise I'd probably be able to retire and buy Lady B!
This is LB the good looking one. Good old catholic education. Grammer school, high school, college for me. I was supprised you had it all in stock. Thanks again.

Wharf Rat

Marine Electronics 'Professional'
Forum Sponsor
Website
www.precisionmarinecenter.com
Boat Make
OPB
This is LB the good looking one. Good old catholic education. Grammer school, high school, college for me. I was supprised you had it all in stock. Thanks again.
Yo LB (the good looking one), appreciate the repeat business of course, and very glad we were able to have the gear in stock. Thankfully we loaded up w/ POs in the Fall last year anticipating major supply issues, having way more inventory than ever before which honestly scared the shit out of me when the fuel prices skyrocketed. Figured I may have just found a way to bankrupt Precision, but at this point we've unloaded 80% of that inventory and feel much better about it, especially being able to hook you guys along with some other DEBF Fam up without telling them we're looking at unknown ETAs on certain items at this point.

And yep; same with you, full Catholic School run for myself between the Jesuits & Irish Christian Brothers, although it wasn't until college that I got the Co-Ed experience, which included mostly girls who were from All-Girl schools, making them extra slutty and looking to make up for lost time. Was amazing and worth the wait.

First College Conquest:
Nesh1.jpg

Latina 'Hood Rat' All-Girls Catholic School Girl who had been dating my High School's QB for 3 years who was honestly an idiot; had an 8AM Philosophy Class w/ her, and pulled the intellect/humor card in that class and it was a wrap. Probably should have married her in retrospect, she was one of the few broads that was smarter than me and had all the right dimensions, including height. That said, if I was married I'd probably be divorced, and my future boat would just be a dream.

Last edited:

Downrigga

Admiral
Boat Make
36' NB
Yo LB (the good looking one), appreciate the repeat business of course, and very glad we were able to have the gear in stock. Thankfully we loaded up w/ POs in the Fall last year anticipating major supply issues, having way more inventory than ever before which honestly scared the shit out of me when the fuel prices skyrocketed. Figured I may have just found a way to bankrupt Precision, but at this point we've unloaded 80% of that inventory and feel much better about it, especially being able to hook you guys along with some other DEBF Fam up without telling them we're looking at unknown ETAs on certain items at this point.

And yep; same with you, full Catholic School run for myself between the Jesuits & Irish Christian Brothers, although it wasn't until college that I got the Co-Ed experience, which included mostly girls who were from All-Girl schools, making them extra slutty and looking to make up for lost time. Was amazing and worth the wait.

First College Conquest:
View attachment 132747

Latina 'Hood Rat' All-Girls Catholic School Girl who had been dating the my High School's QB for 3 years who was honestly an idiot; had an 8AM Philosophy Class w/ her, and pulled the intellect/humor card in that class and it was a wrap. Probably should have married her in retrospect, she was one of the few broads that was smarter than me and had all the right dimensions, including height. That said, if I was married I'd probably be divorced, and my future boat would just be a dream.
Omg that was funny Chris. I took several philosophy courses and never sat next to anything like that.

Top Bottom