Crossley lifter weight

monktails

Lieutenant
I would estimate the total being around 400lbs. You can call kennebec marine in south portland maine. Or give harbor hydraulics in fairhaven a call.

monktails

Lieutenant
I use a 30 inch lifter so my weight estimated should be pretty close as the 30 and offshore roller are closer to 550 combined.

steveinak

Admiral
Boat Make
31 BHM
just to heavy to stick on the side of my little boat, thats why i'm so interested in those euro haulers.

nick4634

Lieutenant
theres a 25 bhm with that set up in one of the harbors near me and when its empty sitting on the mooring it definatly lists to the starboard side. but nothing unsafe just anoying. could be corrected with some lead underdeck

duxbait

Captain
theres a 25 bhm with that set up in one of the harbors near me and when its empty sitting on the mooring it definatly lists to the starboard side. but nothing unsafe just anoying. could be corrected with some lead underdeck

I know all about boats that list.... agree with steve, its best to avoid a list! They SUCK

steveinak

Admiral
Boat Make
31 BHM

400lb hauler on one side, 400lbs lead on the other side to correct list, i can stick one of those euro haulers on and be 700lbs lighter. The only list i want is from a ugly pile of green eyes on one side!!

Top Bottom