Website
Www.wickedweasel.com
Boat Make
Holland 32

Duramax0530

Ensign
First Name
Trevor
If it’s the boat I heard about someone was telling me the boat was reading a load In neutral something was going on that cummins was going to stand behind the issue I don’t know the boat or owner just what I heard through the grapevine something like 10 or 13 % load sounds like a computer issue or something to mgit17% load at idle
If it’s the boat I heard about someone was telling me the boat was reading a load In neutral something was going on that cummins was going to stand behind the issue I don’t know the boat or owner just what I heard through the grapevine something like 10 or 13 % load sounds like a computer issue or something to me
Got some more info... at idle it was 18%
If it’s the boat I heard about someone was telling me the boat was reading a load In neutral something was going on that cummins was going to stand behind the issue I don’t know the boat or owner just what I heard through the grapevine something like 10 or 13 % load sounds like a computer issue or something to me

Tunatown

Captain
Boat Make
36 H&H CAT 3126B 420hp
That very weird I wonder why cummins is not touching it was it bought out of network of something like that

Duramax0530

Ensign
First Name
Trevor
That very weird I wonder why cummins is not touching it was it bought out of network of something like that
My understanding is it Was sold by Cummins northeast to a certified Cummins mechanic (who installed). As I find out more I will be sure to
Update

Diesel Jerry

Admiral
Lite User

Tunatown

Captain
Boat Make
36 H&H CAT 3126B 420hp
You could say shooting the dead horse with a lot of conversations but some people are just curious I for one just finished installing a brand new qsl9 so it sparks my attention when someone has a problem with a new engine snd no support it’s to bad that’s a lot of money to drop and headache and pretty sure your not going to recoup your money with two complete brand new engine insulation and offload one with a problem

Diesel Jerry

Admiral
Lite User

Duramax0530

Ensign
First Name
Trevor
I don’t think there is any need to keep shooting the dead horse (why waste the ammo!)
I hope the owner is happy with the new engine and is able to recoup his losses
Fact of the matter is. If it was me, you or anyone that was out this kind of money and nobody from Cummins had tried to reach out about it or try and fix the situation, I’d hope someone would make it known everywhere they could on how they are treating someone who spent this kind of money on their product.. nobody wants to see anyone else get screwed like this guy.

Diesel Jerry

Admiral
Lite User

partime59

Lieutenant
First Name
scott
i know its a little less than stellar around me with scania but cummins is easy to get parts and info, alot of shops claim to be scania reps but they usually have to get back to ya with answers or timeline on parts

Powderpro

Admiral
Website
www.oneilboats.com
Boat Make
O'Neil
In the NW and Alaska, Cummins are very well supported from my experience. I have nothing but great things to report, but I’ve never had problems with their product either. My installs have been limited to QSC and QSB’s, I wouldn’t touch a higher hp QSM.

plowin

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
33' flowers
Pretty hard beating Cummins in most locations as far as parts and service availability goes.

Duramax0530

Ensign
First Name
Trevor
Wanted to update on that load at idle. 18% with no trans or belts. F68C3771-21F5-46D7-BB58-1ADAC01D86C3.jpeg

Last edited:
Top Bottom