Cushions

HUNTHARD

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
42 WESMAC
Looking for a good company someone can recommend to make cushions for a V-birth and small couch. Boat is located about 45 minutes north east of Portland Maine. Phone number or website would be great. Have been looking at a few websites but don't know who will give me the best quality and price. Any first hand experience or recommendations would be appreciated.
Thanks.

googinhater

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
38 yb. f/v wildlife
Looking for a good company someone can recommend to make cushions for a V-birth and small couch. Boat is located about 45 minutes north east of Portland Maine. Phone number or website would be great. Have been looking at a few websites but don't know who will give me the best quality and price. Any first hand experience or recommendations would be appreciated.
Thanks.
What did you end up with post some pics

HUNTHARD

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
42 WESMAC
That 38 NB that was in Rockland, she was posted on the classified section in November last year, took a long time to get the deal done but everything worked out, just putting some finishing touches on her before she comes home to Long Island. Really don't have anyone good around here so was looking for a recommendation for anyone near Rockland. Hope to get it done before she comes home in 4 weeks.

Katelyn A

Lieutenant
Boat Make
42 Mussel Ridge
Pat Gramham of Gramham Gear she is in Portland. Did my work did very nice job and reasonable.

Graham Gear
Custom Accessories for Tackle, Tack and Travel
69 Northwood Drive
Portland, Maine 04103
207-939-7901
[email protected]

HUNTHARD

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
42 WESMAC
Thanks Katelyn A and Newman I'll touch base with them on Monday. I appreciate the leads always good to get 1st hand feed back on work like this.

cb34

Rear Admiral
V berth

If you are planning to overnight on the boat I would get a proper mattress made up for the berth. Expensive, but cheaper than doing it twice. Portland boat mattress....

jnoon

Lieutenant Commander
That 38 NB that was in Rockland, she was posted on the classified section in November last year, took a long time to get the deal done but everything worked out, just putting some finishing touches on her before she comes home to Long Island. Really don't have anyone good around here so was looking for a recommendation for anyone near Rockland. Hope to get it done before she comes home in 4 weeks.

Congrats on finding one!

jnoon

Lieutenant Commander
Thanks Jnoon. What boat do you fish on out of Shinnecock?
Cb34. I'll give them a call as well. Thanks,

I sold my 32 Pickerell (Storm Petrel) last year after about 10 seasons. Ken Flower is putting the finishing touches on my 31BHM now, should be getting it real soon. More wreck diving for me now than fishing. I think we know each other, you live across from my buddy Scott?

John

Members online

Latest Posts

Top Bottom