Dinghy Wanted

JDTOOM

Lieutenant Commander
I was wondering if anyone had an old rowing dinghy that they'd like to sell. Preferably 6' +/-. (I'm in the Boston area).

offshore31

Captain
i've got a small home made dink (8sh feet loa maybe) you can have if you want to pick it up. it's been sitting in my yard for 15 years. i'm up in southern NH if you're interested.

Joe

F/V First Team

Admiral
Website
www.otisenterprisesmarine.com
Boat Make
Northern Bay 36 - Modified
Once I dig it out of the snow bank, and throw in a few coats of wax, I'm going to be laying up a brand new dinghy for myself. The red one has seen twenty years of service and is about done.

I know that's not a used dinghy, but a dinghy none the less. Be a good price on a dinghy kit too, just a short drive north.

JimRP31

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
Willis Beal/RP 31
I may have just what you need. Send me a PM and I will send the details

Blacktide

Captain
Boat Make
Northern Bay 36
Hey First team maybe you can give some specs on that one there? Length width hp price?????? I have been looking for a free one for a while, maybe I have to suck it up and buy one.:eek:

F/V First Team

Admiral
Website
www.otisenterprisesmarine.com
Boat Make
Northern Bay 36 - Modified
She's about 8x4 give or take. The red one weighs about 30 lbs or so I'd wager, maybe slightly heavier, I will have to weigh it one of these days. As far as hp... how fast do you want to row? She scoots right along with just a roll of the wrist.

Once I make a black one I'll let you know a price.

Blacktide

Captain
Boat Make
Northern Bay 36
Oh no I don't row:eek:....I'm into fossil fuel lol!:wink:
I have a 3.5 hp to get around.

JDTOOM

Lieutenant Commander
I'd be interested to know the price on one, and also to see if it could be shortened to a 6'? Thanks

Top Bottom