Dogg The Snow Plow Driver

yanmar

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
26 chesepeake 22 tripp
I had to fill in a few times plowing for people who were out and man do people bitch when you come by the second and third time . So i remember talking to a resident one time and ask why they were parked on the street and if they knew it was illegal to park on the street during a snow storm and there answere was i dont want to have to dig out the winrow . :confused:

8943post

Commander
Boat Make
33 Duffy
They just fired "Dog", mentioned on Fox yesterday...now he can go collect unemployment, maybe some food stamps and help himself to all the free goverment services we all pay for.

Just another DumbAss!

Badlatitude

Rear Admiral
LOL when I used to plow contract for the town it was a freaken blast. Yeah people suck though and they dont get that the roads have to be opened.

Raider Ronnie

Vice Admiral
Lite User
Website
www.bostonharborcharters.com
Boat Make
33 Flowers.

Tunascapes

Commander
I should make my own video !
I come close to tears when I go past a house that I remember had the Obama lawn banner out front !
For some reason my truck's navigation system takes over and my hands on the wheel are useless from avoiding the truck from turning into the end of their driveway with a full 9ft wide blade full.
Breaks my heart :rolleyes:

Love it. Funny the same thing happens in my truck with people that don't pay their invoices.

Last edited:

Bulman711

Lieutenant Commander
Boat Make
31 JC
After the blizzard some of the tenants at one of the buildings I plow called complaining that the snow banks were to high and was blocking their view. They were very surprised when I didn't show up to knock them down...

harpoon83

Commander
First Name
Colin
My customers know better than to complain they were just happy to be able to leave their houses. Other than some other shmuck trying to hijack some of my customers and lack of sleep...gotta love that snow $$$

Top Bottom