bennyT

Lieutenant
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Ben
Boat Make
Cabo Yachts
I'm purchasing an older downeast (JC 26) that could use a little facelift. The hull, engines, steering are all good, but I'd like to find someone who could re-do the galley, head, electrical systems, canvas, cushions and some various other wood work on the boat. Normally, I'd want to do it myself or contract out each part individually, but in the interest of saving time and getting it done right, this one might be better handled by a builder. I'd prefer not to ship the boat all the way up to Maine or NH, so, would anyone recommend a builder / finisher in NJ (or NY or CT) that could do this for me?

Thanks,
Ben

j dandy

Lieutenant
I'm purchasing an older downeast (JC 26) that could use a little facelift. The hull, engines, steering are all good, but I'd like to find someone who could re-do the galley, head, electrical systems, canvas, cushions and some various other wood work on the boat. Normally, I'd want to do it myself or contract out each part individually, but in the interest of saving time and getting it done right, this one might be better handled by a builder. I'd prefer not to ship the boat all the way up to Maine or NH, so, would anyone recommend a builder / finisher in NJ (or NY or CT) that could do this for me?

Thanks,
Ben
any pics of your jc 26'

bennyT

Lieutenant
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Ben
Boat Make
Cabo Yachts
i haven't completed the purchase yet! I will post pics after it's a done deal! Don't want to jinx it.

Thanks, Captlvb - I will give them a try.

jojobee

Commander
nj- Down Jersey (on the delawae)
nj- canyon club
nj- lockwoods

ct-Port Niantic, Brewers Pilots Point

Top Bottom