Downeast Boat Facebook Page

CaptJ

Lieutenant
First Name
Josh
Boat Make
H and H 34' passenger ferry; Webber's Cove 26
Hi all I have been on this forum for awhile and really enjoy the posts. I own a boatyard on Cranberry Island, Me (Newman and Gray Boatyard) and work on quite a few downeast boats. I also run a charter boat business with my Duffy 26' I finished off. I started a facebook page and thought some members would be interested in seeing some of the different boats and projects. About half of the boats we work on our wood and the other half our fiberglass. The majority of hulls we work on our Jarvis Newman and we have done quite a few Bunker and Ellis wooden boat restorations. So if you get a chance on facebook check us out at Newman and Gray Boatyard. Thanks.

Dano62

Lieutenant Commander
Boat Make
34' Wayne Beal
Hi all I have been on this forum for awhile and really enjoy the posts. I own a boatyard on Cranberry Island, Me (Newman and Gray Boatyard) and work on quite a few downeast boats. I also run a charter boat business with my Duffy 26' I finished off. I started a facebook page and thought some members would be interested in seeing some of the different boats and projects. About half of the boats we work on our wood and the other half our fiberglass. The majority of hulls we work on our Jarvis Newman and we have done quite a few Bunker and Ellis wooden boat restorations. So if you get a chance on facebook check us out at Newman and Gray Boatyard. Thanks.

I've been friends with Jarvis' daughter Kathe for years. Jarvis is a great guy. I stop by his shop every now and then just to visit and see what he's up to.

CaptJ

Lieutenant
First Name
Josh
Boat Make
H and H 34' passenger ferry; Webber's Cove 26
I have been trying to keep up with Jarvis ever since I was a little kid and still cant even though he has four decades on me!

Top Bottom