Downeast Skiff in Aluminum

Tangle

Ensign
Boat Make
22 Sisu , " East"
I am looking for a skiff about 18 feet that I can tow with my Subaru AWD wagon. I'm thinking aluminum with a 25-35 HP engine so it is light enough for my car to haul up a slippery ramp. Does a skiff that has the lines of a Pointer 18 or similar in aluminum exist, Thanks Tangle

MikesMarine22

Captain
Boat Make
Holland 14, YB 33
you might want to check out Naden boats, out of Canada. Neat looking aluminum boats.

Tangle

Ensign
Boat Make
22 Sisu , " East"
Naden boats

I took a look and they do look good but their largest boat is 16 ft. I have a 16 ft skiff that is just too small for my uses. Two more feet will make for a much wider deeper boat. I'm shooting for about 18' an aluminum Pointer 18

Seawayva

Lieutenant Commander
Boat Make
Tripp Angler 22' Flush Deck Cuddy
18' Lund Alaskan? While not a "downeast style" it can be configured several ways and is pushed with relatively moderate power. If I remember correctly it can be had with a center console, side console or tiller. Flat floor, etc.

BOSBoatMan

Vice Admiral
Boat Make
36 Hatteras/13 Whaler/24 Sailfish
Rockfish I'd heard of the brand but NEVER KNEW they were local...very cool boats, all of them. Built to take a real beatin'!

rockfish

Lieutenant
You should stop by and check them out they do fantastic work and are all standup guy's.

Top Bottom