Drop pump - need fitting help

backman

Captain
Boat Make
Northern Bay 36
I'm doing an emergency dewatering of a hot tub this weekend with a Rule 3700 Bilge Pump. I need to reduce the 1 1/2" PVC output hose to 3/4" garden hose with an appropriate fitting.

West Marine doesn't has anything remotely useful.

She who must be obeyed is not happy. Any suggestion where to get a 1 1/2 to 3/4?? reduction fitting? On a weekend?

CEShawn

Vice Admiral
Boat Make
Downeastless
Gotto second Home depot... can make anything in a real one, Larry if its down here, stop somewhere besides Hyannis first... Go to a bigger one... or hit Buzzards Bay to hit HD and Lowes...

MDI45

Vice Admiral
Boat Make
45MDI /28WB
I'm doing an emergency dewatering of a hot tub this weekend with a Rule 3700 Bilge Pump. I need to reduce the 1 1/2" PVC output hose to 3/4" garden hose with an appropriate fitting.

West Marine doesn't has anything remotely useful.

She who must be obeyed is not happy. Any suggestion where to get a 1 1/2 to 3/4?? reduction fitting? On a weekend?
Maybe i missed something but why dont you buy 2 or 3 feet of 1 1/2 inch hose at ace hardware so you dont restrict that pump that much

backman

Captain
Boat Make
Northern Bay 36
I need an honest 25' to get it out of the tub, across the sun room and out the door and off the patio far enough not to make an ice rink :)

And its about 10 degrees here - I want it out *fast! as I know who will be tending it :)

Home Depot it is...

Top Bottom