Duffy 31?

tunaorlater

Admiral
Boat Make
40' Northern bay
That's a friend of mine's boat if anyone wants info on it. He wants to build a 38 wesmac. Boat is mint, only a season and a half old.

Robert M

Captain
Boat Make
2000 Genral Marine 31 duffy Hull
wow, , that seems cheap for being practicly brand new . awesome boat

FVSD

Lieutenant Commander
If the profile looks good, all you'd need is a cockpit helm and it would be a perfect 31 foot fishing boat. I don't know what these are actually getting on the used market the asking price is definitely inline with all the other 31s and this one is better equipped for fishing.

tunaorlater

Admiral
Boat Make
40' Northern bay
He would be taking a big loss at this price.

Montauk Rocket

Commander
I need to get a better job! My net goes up and down, but has averaged about the same for quite a while. In the meantime, everything, especially the boats I like, have gone up exponentially.

Wtf....

reelrampage35

Commander
Boat Make
Duffy
Video

That is the boat in the video I posted a week or so ago. Boat is an absolute pleasure to fish on and will cruise loaded at 23 knots. I was out on it in some not so nice seas and believe me you will give up long before this boat will. Owner is meticulous and takes care of this boat. Look at this before you consider yourself a new build as you will be way ahead of the game. Has a 440 cummins

tuna_fan

Captain
First Name
Eric
That is the boat in the video I posted a week or so ago. Boat is an absolute pleasure to fish on and will cruise loaded at 23 knots. I was out on it in some not so nice seas and believe me you will give up long before this boat will. Owner is meticulous and takes care of this boat. Look at this before you consider yourself a new build as you will be way ahead of the game. Has a 440 cummins

31 Ft Duffy Running - YouTube

nice boat - would love to see pic's of the outside...

myentourage

Commander
Thats the cruising speed that i want. But i need a hauler and an open starboard side.;)

Robert M

Captain
Boat Make
2000 Genral Marine 31 duffy Hull
Thats the cruising speed that i want. But i need a hauler and an open starboard side.;)

The Add says theres a 10" hauler and davit. MAybe a sliding window? can't tell. MAybe a misprint or a mix up also. Worth a call though, great deal.

Last edited:

reelrampage35

Commander
Boat Make
Duffy
Hauler

It doesn't have a hauler attached and no removable side... Hauler is one that mounts in a rod holder and is electric

Top Bottom