Duffy 35

andy65

Commander
First Name
Andy
Boat Make
Northern Bay 36
Been watching it for awhile hoping they would come down on price. 199k is out of line. Did you talk to them? Do you think is will cruise "easily at 18kts" with 375 hp?

Boat Make
Jarvis Newman 36
Hi Andy, I did not speak with the broker. Like a lot of folks on this forum I like looking at boats. I happened to see this on the docks at Dimillo's. I put this one up because it is a Duffy, in very nice condition and well built. Folks seem to be interested in this hull. I am not sure about the speed or the pricing. It does seem a bit pricey, but it is a Duffy that is not that old, with low hours and well maintained. The boat looks great it is set up as a cruiser and fishing. It is in the water at Dimillo's and I am sure a ride could be arranged. Farrin's built the boat so it was custom for the owner and done right. Not sure how it fits your needs or budget but these Duffy boats always seem to have folks that want them if you need to sell in the future. If you do call Dimillo's and see the boat, I would be interested to get your feedback. Good luck.

Boat Make
Jarvis Newman 36
Thanks Tuna. It should be getting into high gear toward finish next week. Farrin's is launching the new Calvin Beal 38 this week and doing the shake down of that boat. It came out great. I believe the owner is to take possession this weekend. They needed to finish that one up. I am good with this arrangement.

We have been treated so well and fairly. Communication has been great. I think we are about 6 to 8 weeks from launch. I hope to have some more pictures in a few weeks. Thanks for your interest. I am looking forward to posting some more pictures of progress and pictures on launch day and sea trials.

Top Bottom