Boat Make
26’ Duffy

El Mar

Admiral
Lite User
First Name
Bryan
Boat Make
43 Tiara Open DDEC, GradyWhite 226, 18 Donzi Classic, 15 Boston Whaler Sport ETec 60

Toolate

Admiral
First Name
Ben
Boat Make
1998 36' Sabre Express CAT 3116TA's, 2015 ROS Scotia 16 Etec 50

GoodChance

Lieutenant Commander
Hi Everyone. I'm the builder of the "burnt-up" 35 Duffy.

I just stumbled across this thread.

And "YES", I'm still around ....... mostly a lurker but still enjoy reading what other are doing and having to say.

You'll see that I still "sorta" have my hand in the downeast boats with a 32 Holland that is now in the "classified" section. BillD is familiar with this project as he and I have been discussing it (online) for several years.

Lastly, that 35 Duffy was sold to a good family friend when I left Maryland and moved to Florida in 2010. The boat sits in the middle part of the Chesapeake Bay on the Eastern Shore side. The owner uses it as a recreational fishing platform.

Last edited:

winterking

Captain
Lite User
First Name
Tom
Boat Make
26’ Duffy

BillD

Admiral
Portsmouth NH, boating out of the mighty Merrimack
Boat Make
25 Terry Jason with Cummins 370 power
Hi Everyone. I'm the builder of the "burnt-up" 35 Duffy.

I just stumbled across this thread.

And "YES", I'm still around ....... mostly a lurker but still enjoy reading what other are doing and having to say.

You'll see that I still "sorta" have my hand in the downeast boats with a 32 Holland that is now in the "classified" section. BillD is familiar with this project as he and I have been discussing it (online) for several years.

Lastly, that 35 Duffy was sold to a good family friend when I left Maryland and moved to Florida in 2010. The boat sits in the middle part of the Chesapeake Bay on the Eastern Shore side. The owner uses it as a recreational fishing platform.

You still messin with trying to buy the 32 Holland hull down your way ????

GoodChance

Lieutenant Commander
Hey GC, I was telling a friend about what you did with that boat but couldn't remember if it was on here or NE, I remember when you first put the pics up I was shocked! then the end results we're amazing! thanks for posting :)
Tom

You still messin with trying to buy the 32 Holland hull down your way ????

Bill - I had given up on the boat. I hadn't asked the daughter about it in over a year and last week her "yard-hand" said "hey Chris, she's ready to sell you that old boat" and a day later I ran into her and she also said the same thing.

So maybe I am buying it...... assuming she doesn't want $10k for it.

Top Bottom