dyer 29

jon3030

Commander
Boat Make
35' Five Islands
Dyer

Seems way overpriced to me and we used to have twin 41As in a 30 Blackwatch. Replaced both transmissions twice and had numerous oil leaks. You should look at the one for sale in Beverly, it has aYanmar and is reasonably priced.

captjohn

Captain
Boat Make
Henriques
I agree with Jon, in todays market, I don't believe she's worth half the asking price. Boat prices are way off.

djmarchand

Captain
Boat Make
Atlas Pompano 23 outboard
As others have said, this boat is way overpriced. I can't imagine why a broker would take that listing at that price. Well, yes I can ;-).

Re the Volvo 41a: It is a decent engine. The Volvo (Hirth I think) transmission is a weak point and will be expensive to replace.

David

Last edited:

OLD BAY

Rear Admiral
Lite User
First Name
Eric
Boat Make
Shelter Island 38

hntrss

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
31 Duffy
Dyers just command a high price, they have a very loyal following. If it were anything other than a 41, i bet it would sell close to this number. Seems like downeasters on the west coast get better money as well

guitarman

Commander
Boat Make
Dyer 29 Hardtop
Thanks for the imput, i was thinking in the 55K area is where i would be interested and it's aready ready here on the west coast so thats a plus could save some money in hauling it back, but i havn't heard much good about those volvo motors that whats holding me back.even it one of the pictures it seems to be smoking.

Top Bottom