dyer 29

hntrss

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
31 Duffy
It is a beautiful boat, but I would say like 65-70? This is a a spectacular speciman, but the price seems way high to me.

guitarman

Commander
Boat Make
Dyer 29 Hardtop
Boy that looks really nice. Do you play guitar?
Yes i've really like this boat and yes i do play at least i try to play guitar, celtic finger style is what i play the most, in altered tuning { Dadgad }

Lion's Paw

Lieutenant Commander
Website
www.divehatteras.com
Boat Make
42 Duffy
That is as close to new 29 Dyer as you are going to get without buying new. The trunk cabin with the flush deck over the engine is the choice for that boat. Pics look very good and engine time is almost nothing. You could call Tad Jones up at Dyer and they would know all the details of the refit and what was actually done. "Offers are encouraged" if it rings your bell, go look it over and toss out a number that's half the ask... But what are you going to do with it in Montana?

guitarman

Commander
Boat Make
Dyer 29 Hardtop
That is as close to new 29 Dyer as you are going to get without buying new. The trunk cabin with the flush deck over the engine is the choice for that boat. Pics look very good and engine time is almost nothing. You could call Tad Jones up at Dyer and they would know all the details of the refit and what was actually done. "Offers are encouraged" if it rings your bell, go look it over and toss out a number that's half the ask... But what are you going to do with it in Montana?

thanks for the info we cruise the inside passage each summer between seattle and Alaska .and have some large lakes here in Montana that we cruise also

Teaserhead

Lieutenant Commander
Boat Make
1990 Flye Pt. 32 BHM
Guitarman, what's your schedule for cruising the inside this year? I'm in Bellingham and would love to buy you a beer at the web locker as you passing through. PM me.

jojobee

Commander
I've been flyfishing up there in Montana. Just beautiful. I play finger style as well but in regular tuning. I'll have to buy you a beer in NJ if you pass by this way! I agree with Lions Paw. I think mid 80's is fair but would start with hntrss's offer.

guitarman

Commander
Boat Make
Dyer 29 Hardtop
I Took your advise Lion Paws and Emailed Tad Jones with some questions about the boat, one question being if this boat could be trailer on a regular bases with the proper trailer of course. not loaded daily or even weekly but at least several time a season.

Top Bottom