Dyer

Blitzen

Admiral
Boat Make
Flowers Boat Works 46 hull #1, Flowers Boat Works 36 hull #1, Wayne Beal 28 Hull #1, Repco 30 1968,
I would agree that add lacks so much information it smells like a scam.

Viexile

Lieutenant Commander
Ocala is about as far as you can get from salt water in FL. "Popyachts" harvesting potential buyers, no doubt. I always love it when they won't tell you what it's powered with. There's your first clue.

Bill

Founder
Boat Make
27 Terry Jason
That’s a scam 100%

has anyone emailed on one of these scams by mistake ? I wonder what the response was from them.

Canyondiver

Lieutenant Commander
First Name
John
Dyer 29 with a flush deck?
Powered with a 23 horse Briggs and Stratton?
Combing at ankle height, deck raised over Perkins 210?
Craigslist has become scam capitol, unfortunately.

Viexile

Lieutenant Commander
Yeah, I just got an email. It happens regularly. Post a boat on craigslist and you get this bullshit:

"Hi- you may also want to post your boat on this site - it is how
we sold ours- it is a great site- no/commission- buyers call you directly and you keep one hundred percent of what you get when it sells- We were grateful that someone had taken their time to tell us about the service- so we are paying it forward to our fellow boaters- -
I hope that you have a great Wednesday - you can post you boat here
boatsellersmarketplace.com

From THT website:
it is NOT free. After you fill out all info, someone calls you to sell you the $299 package. When you refuse, they will call back a few days later saying there is an one-day sale for $199. I went with it because in advertising on here and craigslist, I have had ZERO people come look at boat. I think I have it priced great and the boat is one of the best I have ever been in so not sure why??

Money grubbing scam.

Viexile

Lieutenant Commander
That green hulled flushdeck in CT with zero useful information and a single photo just emailed me and asked me to "click this link." Jeeziz you gotta be careful.

Blackjak

Lieutenant
Boat Make
Dyer 29, Eastern 20
I got a response from "him" the other day, and said if I'm still interested to send an email to another email address.

ccc

Lieutenant
I got something very similar the other day, in response to my thread asking if anybody knew of a Bruno 35 for sale. Came in the form of private message from a brand new member here. They’re everywhere.
I got a response from "him" the other day, and said if I'm still interested to send an email to another email address.

Top Bottom