Electronics Installation Help.

Regulator23

Lieutenant Commander
Boat Make
32 Holland
so i just purchased a new standard horizon chart plotter as well as a furuno fcv 585 and airmar thru hull transducer but know i can't find anyone to install them. The boat is a 32 holland and it will be at cape ann marina in gloucester by next wednesday. Anyone know a qualified person that can help or do the work? Voyager marine and cape ann marine won't do it since i did not buy the equipment from them.

Thoughts?

Ps i bot everything from wharf rat. He was great and very helpful.

Tuna Pursuit

Rear Admiral
Website
www.oliverwelding.com
Boat Make
Thunnus
I just got a bunch of work done at Kittery Point Yacht yard. It's 20 nm from the annisquam. They do great work. I would call and talk to Dave, tell him Rich Oliver recommended them.

Pitou

Commander
First Name
Kevin
Boat Make
'06 Albin 31 TE
so i just purchased a new standard horizon chart plotter as well as a furuno fcv 585 and airmar thru hull transducer but know i can't find anyone to install them. The boat is a 32 holland and it will be at cape ann marina in gloucester by next wednesday. Anyone know a qualified person that can help or do the work? Voyager marine and cape ann marine won't do it since i did not buy the equipment from them.

Thoughts?

Ps i bot everything from wharf rat. He was great and very helpful.

I'll PM you a guy who does some side work. came to Gloucester & helped me out with an inverter recently to get it ABYC for my recent sale.

Top Bottom