FB page locked up ??

steveinak

Admiral
Boat Make
31 BHM
I know this shouldn't be here but i just don't know whats going on with my facebook page, its all locked up, whatever i click on does nothing. Any ideas what happened & what i can do to fix it ??

Bill

Founder
Boat Make
27 Terry Jason
Do all the normal clearing your internet history, deleting cookies, cache... etc..are you talking phone app?.. if its the app its always a shitty thing

steveinak

Admiral
Boat Make
31 BHM
Do all the normal clearing your internet history, deleting cookies, cache... etc..are you talking phone app?.. if its the app its always a shitty thing

No its on my laptop, everything else is working fine just the fb page. Anyone know the phone number to call them ???

steveinak

Admiral
Boat Make
31 BHM
Steve.. explain locked up?

page sort of loads but if i type anything on the page and click to post it nothing happens. older posts don't show if i scroll to the bottom of the page. Notification & message tabs don't work. If i scroll to the bottom of the page and click on "more stories" it only goes back to the top of the same page. If i go to my settings pages and click on change or edit nothing happens.
This message is on the top of the page, if i try and click on either of the answers same thing nothing happens
20131104_202317[1].jpg

20131104_202317[1].jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom