Fib Fab Lobster Boats

MarketPrice2020

Lieutenant
Good evening capts

Looking to grab some information on a fib fab boat.

I see one or 2 currently for sale, like the looks and the design of the boat.

I heard the molds are not made anymore? The 2 fibfab boats I am looking at are 25ft and both have outboards. Currently in the market for a 25ft to 28ft pot and pinhook boat. I would like a downeast type hull but the fib fab keeps catching my eye for a small and decent work boat.

Wanted to get anyone's advice on the original fib fab lobster boats.

How are they made? Sea worthy? Etc

Thank you very much

Please see pictures I added, just did a quick Google search. To show what the boat looks like in general.

1559097184_0.jpg

1.jpg

MarketPrice2020

Lieutenant
Just looking to see if anyone has any past or current info on them and/or has any owned a fibfab boat and their thoughts? Thank you.

El Mar

Admiral
Lite User
First Name
Bryan
Boat Make
43 Tiara Open DDEC, GradyWhite 226, 18 Donzi Classic, 15 Boston Whaler Sport ETec 60

mudhake

Captain
I bought the Fib Fab molds in 1994 and called the boats the Outlaw 25. I built around 20 of them. The molds were in pretty tough shape and the hulls required a lot of cosmetics to make them presentable and then we imron painted every one them. Great boats with outboards, I/o or straight inboard. They were a big boat for a 25.

MarketPrice2020

Lieutenant
Thank you all for commenting. Really big help to me. Love this forum. I didn't even think to search the archives, great idea. Glad I heard positive comments on the 25 fibfab. Going to see one in 2 weeks. Thanks again everyone.

Top Bottom